Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Kahaan Humsafar Umr Bhar

Hi,
Thanks for visiting the blog again.
just a few words before I post another ghazal here.
You can criticize the Ghazal as much as you like, what I am really looking for is your honest opinion or feedback. I want to know if these ghazals are good, mediocre or plain trash. Finally, a word explaining why you think so would be greatest help but that is optional.

So here is the Ghazal.

I like Ist, IVth, Vth and Last sher very much of this ghazal....Why? I will tell later first let me kow what do you think of this effort.

Glossary:
Gaayban : Often

Waiting eagerly
Abid

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wah!! Kya baat hai!!

Unknown said...

likhne wala bahut confused state mein hai...-ve and +ve both reflections r there

Abid Husain said...

Well, A ghazal does not mean all shers should be of same mood, It can have its own mood swings, cause ghazal is not written in one go. Many a times, different shers are written in different settings and hence different moods

Vaibhav Jha said...

waah waah bahut mast hai...indeed...thodedee apne level ka lag raha hai so acchha tha...however aapne glossary likhne mein full to aalas dikhaya hai.....next time se write it for idiots

Ankur Srivastava said...

fundoo sher hai abid bhai...I personally liked the IVth and last two ones the most.

Unknown said...

1st and 4th r my personal fav :)