Saturday, September 29, 2007

Log Kahte Hain Ki Mein Shayar Hoon

Hi,

This time, I am posting a Nazm (Free Style of writing). As far as I know Nazm does not follow any rule at all. All it cares for is good thought and better words. I wrote it based on what I understood from many others I have read (Not the content but style)

This Nazm is basically in very plain words and in a very straightforward manner (i.e. without any metaphors and other innovative usage ala Gulzar Sahab) talks about what a poet actually offers when he writes a ghazal and gives it to the world.

A few tough words you will encounter.

Shay : Item, thing
Pulinda : Gathri, Potli
Saa'atien : Seconds, Pal
Ash'aar : Plural of Sher (couplet)




Let me know what do you think?? Seriously!!

Abid

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah wah Abid bhai!!!!.... shabd nahi hai aapki nazm ki taarif karne ko!!!!....

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.

Makarand S. Vaidya said...

मैने आपकी कुछ ग़ज़ले पढ़ी...| वाकई में बहोत अच्छी लगी...| आप ऐसेही लिखते रहिये |आपका बहोत शुक्रिया |

मकरंद