Thursday, October 04, 2007

Zindagi Hai Tez Meri

Hi All,

Welcome back!

Generally, after reading my own Ghazals a few times, I start hating them. I am not sure if it happens with others, but I get bored of them soon

This might be the reason why I seek for endorsement by others. To keep believing that I am doing good... anyways....

But this ghazal is an exception, no matter how many times I read it. I still like it. This Ghazal doesn't follow any particular theme, just jumps around on issues. It comments on Life, Love, Journey and whatever came to my mind at that time.

Please let me know, what is your take on this?



Glossary,
गुबार : Cloud of dust after passing of a vehicle
जकडनो : Clamps, shackles
हादिसे : Events, Accidents
खुमार : Madhoshi, Nasha, Intoxication
दयार : Place, Home, Building
रह्गुज़ार : Road
खार : Kaante, Thorn
गरेबाँ : Girehbaan, Collar
ग़म-ऐ-रोज़गार : Sorrows of daily life (Different from pains of love)
मज़ार : Mausoleum, Samadhi


Waiting for your comments

Abid

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

abid bhai these are really good ones!
specially the first and the second last
"ishq-e-rehguzar mein khar itne dilnashin....." fundoo

Ajay Kumar Singh said...

Abid sir...

This was fantastic piece lof work !!! Keep going.....

Vaibhav Jha said...

bhai kuch naya pesh kiya jaye...bahut din ho gaye...

Sandip said...

Wah kya baat hai..!!..Achccha hai..